Baker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies - and our ability to apply them safely and effectively - create value for our customers and our shareholders. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting them from within.
(10 Jan 2011)
(10 Jan 2011)
MYR 13000 - 16000 + Bonus
- Coordinate and supervise activities of service or technical personnel via assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Monitor daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Provide technical guidance and work direction to field and staff.
- Optimize operational efficiencies.
- Plan customer jobs along with reviewing logs for quality and accuracy.
- Audit jobs at well site and job problem solution.
- Manage training and mentor engineers (operators).
- Manage field regulatory compliance and manage field crew (engineers, operators, etc.)
- Perform pre and post job debriefing, also to review and assess field personnel capabilities.
- Follow up on service repair orders and tools returned from laboratory.
- Dispatch unit and equipment.
- Provide technical assistance for field operations and manage field service assets and personnel.
- Manage the well site asset logistics
- Approve field time sheets, bonus and meal allowances and identify opportunities for technical training.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- 10+ years experience in field operations environment.
- Must be familiar with Baker Atlas operations equipment and processes.
- Preferred field supervisory experience.
- Previous customer work knowledge and experience.
At Baker Hughes we make a commitment to the success of each individual team member. We offer benefits to chart your career path such as training, specialty assignments, cross-functional team projects, and much more. Additionally, Baker Hughes offers you the flexibility — and opportunities — you need to achieve your career goals.
For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in Malaysia. If you do not have current eligibility to work in Malaysia, then please visit our website www.bakerhughes.com/careers and explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for.
For more vacancies and jobs application:
baker hughes | baker hughes malaysia | baker hughes jobs | baker hughes careers | baker hughes malaysia jobs| baker hughes logo | baker hughes malaysia logo