PMET is the definition of Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET Candidates by assisting them start new careers in growth sectors.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET Candidates.
Due to business expansion, our client is currently looking for
Structural Engineer (Oil & Gas Industry)
Attractive Remuneration,5 Days,Tuas,Transport Provided)
(Singapore - Tuas)
(Singapore - Tuas)
- Applies best practices and standards as appropriate to ensure timely and
- quality completion of all engineering deliverables
- Identify the deliverable documents that need to be prepared
- Carry out the design work in accordance to engineering codes of practices
- and standards, and design development guidelines
- Conversant with the requirement of AISC steel design and other relevant
- design codes
- Participate in the safety review and closure of all review findings
- Provide structural design layout for implementation
- Conduct the structural analysis using STAAPro software program and
- produce an analysis report
- Review sub-contractor design document and to ensure compliance of
- design codes and standards.
- Review the bidding document/ specification and generate the bill of
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Others or equivalent
- At least 5 year (s) of working experience in design company
- Familiar with off shore/ or FPSO equipment module structure
- Applicants must be Singaporean or Malaysian