1. Project Background – Must know the objectives and details about the project.
2. Project Organization Chart.
- Must know the overall organization chart (Consultant & Client)
- Person in-charge for this site visit (project management)
- Person in-charge for this site visit on behalf of client
- Operation Personnel (who will join and guide us to perform the site visit)
- Get the contact number (make appointment/call first before perform the site visit). Ask about the PTW and permission to access the Substation, Switchgear Room, Control Room and etc.
- Inform and request branch office if required any help
3. Duration and details of site visit schedule.
- Confirm the site visit tentative and schedule with project management
- Confirm the duration & procedures for morning meeting, safety briefing, PTW and etc.(ex: must submit PTW one day before for TCOT)
- Confirm the Client Management Office & Plant location.
- Prepare and submit travel authorization and travel advance form.
- Confirm with project management about the transportation and accommodation (schedule/cost/claim/meal/location)
- Safety passport and PTW (OGSP/OSP/PTW), check the expired date.
- Checklist drawings & documents (study and identify where the location – mark-up drawings)
- Personal things
6. Documents & Drawings search
- Prepare the drawings & documents no.
- If didn’t have time to perform drawings & documents search, copy the overall documents & drawings index and request to Document Control later.
7. Finding from site visit
- Site visit checklists / site visit findings
- Site visit photo
- Documents & Drawings (mark-up and as-built)
- Site Visit report